Java EE 6 Web Component Developer
This Course Java EE: Develop Web Components with Servlets & JSPs is designed for those are working on Java technologies and
looking for the carrier in the web application developer. You will gain knowledge and skills to build Web Applications
suited to Java EE 6 application server using Servlet and JSP technologies very quickly. You will get opportunity to learn,
Model-View-Controller (MVC) architecture to projects in EE environments and how to develop and deploy application on
application server. You will create user interface using JavaServer Pages and will get knowledge about HTTP
request-response model, process request received from servlets etc. This training also provides you the pathway to
prepare for the Java Enterprise Edition 6 certification examination.
- Java EE 6 Web Component Developer Certified Expert 1Z0-899.
After completing, participants should be able to:
- Manage HTTP sessions in web applications.
- Create listeners and servlet filters.
- Build JavaServer Pages (JSP pages) and deploy on web server.
- Develop and maintain JSP pages using Expression Language and JSP Standard Tag Library (JSTL).
- Use integrated development environments (IDEs)..
- Use application servers for Java EE development and deployment.
- List several primitive data types.
- Write servlets using Java language programming.