RED HAT CERTIFIED ENGINEER (RHCE)
What you will learn:
Becoming an expert Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) need something more than essential qualification.
You need dedication, interest, basic information, skills and ability required of administrators who are responsible for Red Hat Enterprise Linux Systems.
For those IT professionals who want to work as a successful system administrator, RHCE training in India is the best platform for them to make their dream come true.
A Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) is a Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) – possesses the additional skills, knowledge, and abilities that are required of a senior system administrator responsible for Red Hat Enterprise Linux systems.
Better career opportunities, good designation salary hike regularly are some added benefits of successfully completing Linux Certification training.
In order to successfully completing this course and to become a certified professional, what is all essential for you is to find a certified RHCE institute in Gurgaon Delhi NCR.
SSDN Technologies has become the most reliable and reputed name for Linux Certification training and Red Hat certified engineer training.
The course is ideal for those who want performance based actual competency on live system.
We have a team of engineers and training professionals who have years of experience and provide you the best training platform.
- Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE).
After completing, participants should be able to:
- Configure network static routes, network address translation, and packet filtering.
- Set kernel parameters at runtime.
- Configure and Implement Internet Small Computer System Interface (iSCSI) initiator.
- Generate reports on system behavior and utilization.
- Use shell scripting to automate system maintenance tasks.
- Configure system logging, including logging from remote.
- Configure a system to provide services like Webservers (HTTP/HTTPS), Secure Shell (SSH), Network File System (NFS), Network Time Protocol (NTP), File Transfer Protocol (FTP), Server Message Block (SMB), and Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP).
- Appear in Red Hat Certification Exam : EX300.
- RHCSAs who wish to earn a senior-level credential.
- System administrators not yet certified.
- Participants who have completed Red Hat System Administration I, II Course.
- Completed RHCE Rapid Track Course.
- System administrators who require certification for their job or by mandate.
Participant of this course are assumed to be familiar with Linux operating system concepts. Candidates with following exams will have additional benefits:
- Red Hat Certified Architect (RHCA) certification.
Relevant Certification: Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE®) certification.