SSDN Technologies Microsoft Solution Experts (MCSE) SERVER INFRASTRUCTURE track will take you to the expert level for deploying, managing, designing and planning a Windows Server
2012 r2 physical or virtual. Networking solutions as DHCP, VPN,IPAM, and DirectAccess will
also be enhanced. You will learn to implement a forest and domain infrastructure.
Learn Server Infrastructure from SSDN (Microsoft authorized Learning partner in Delhi
NCR). SSDN is famous for highly qualified and certified expert trainers. Content of this course
matches as in the Microsoft Official Academic Course (MOAC). Learn to prepare for the Microsoft
Online Certification Exam also as:
After completing, participants should be able to:
- Deploy server virtualization by using System Center 2012 r2 Virtual Machine
- Implement an AD DS physically.
- Implement high availability feature by using failover clustering in Windows Server
- Implement AD FS and AD RMS server.
- Appear in Microsoft Online certification Exam:70-413, 70-714.
- Professionals who want to build and manage enterprise Windows Server 2012 r2
virtually or physical and also implementing high availability solutions.
- Students who seek certification in 70-413/70-714 exam.
- At least 2 years’ experience with an understanding of networking, Windows Server
2012 r2 and AD DS.
- Done Windows Server 2012 r2 MCSA certification Designing and Implementing an
Enterprise Server Infrastructure.
- MCSE (70-413): Designing and Implementing a Server Infrastructure.
- MCSE (70-414): Implementing an Advanced Server Infrastructure.