What you will learn:
SSDN Technologies is one of the best training centres in India for acquiring the PRINCE 2 Certification. PRINCE2 (PRojects IN Controlled Environments) is an industry accepted process-based method for achieving effective project management in companies. It can be effectively tailored and scaled according to the management requirements of all types of company projects. The method is the a standard for industry based project management and practiced worldwide.
The purpose of this foundation-level training is to ascertain if you have sufficient knowledge of the PRINCE2 method which will help you to work effectively with a project management team working on a project within a PRINCE2 supporting environment.
After completing this course, candidates should be able to:
- Manage projects or work in a project environment that supports PRINCE2 requisites
- Ensuring that your team members focus attention on the viability of the project to achieve business case objectives
- Promote quality and consistency of project to reuse project assets
- Facilitating mobility and promote reduction of personnel changes/handovers during the life-cycle
- Design effective plans and reports to meet the needs of the Project Board
- Improving team communication and control
- Attenuate perceived problems to focus attention towards viability of the project
- Evaluate project portfolios highlighting clarity and suggesting improvements during review of the project.
- Implement PRINCE2’s process model in varied project environments
- Prepare appropriate hierarchical plans using ‘Product Based Planning’
- Run risk analysis tests and manage the results accordingly
- Apply effective Configuration Management and Change Control during an ongoing project
- Manage, control and safeguard a project through its life-cycle
- Participate as an efficient and informed member of your project management team
Before attending this training, SSDN Technologies recommends that candidates should have:
- Previous experience of working in a team based project environment
- Leadership skills and zeal to work in teams