MCSA - SQL SERVER 2014
Become a Microsoft Certified Solution Associate (MCSA) with SQL SERVER 2014 from SSDN Technologies,
It will take you out to build your career as Microsoft Certified Database Administrator. Whether your focus is SQL
Server Database administration, SQL Server Database programming or SQL Server business intelligence and SQL Server
reporting services, SSDN Technologies covers all your expectation. Get trained about all the SQL Server 2014 product
features, learn the tools for managing a database, how to implement data warehouse, and use Extract Transform Load (ETL).
You will also learn how to maintain a Microsoft SQL Server 2014 database by focusing on data storage, database backup,
import and export data, making data secure, database maintenance etc.
By completing the training successfully, participants would be proficient with:
- How to install SQL Server on machines.
- How to configure SQL Server after installation.
- How to retrieve the data with the help of several functions, executing triggers, stored procedures etc.
- Understand the physical structure of databases common configuration.
- How to create SQL Server Database Backups and Restore SQL Server Backups in SQL Server Databases.
- How to work with system roles, user-defined roles, database roles and user-defined database roles.