VISA Processing Procedure For International
As soon as you register for a study program at our institute, the next step for you is to apply for an Indian Visa.
SSDN Technologies offers exceptional Visa Helpdesk service to help facilitate the process of student induction
and sort out your queries regarding the Visa application and approval procedures.
Once you register for the study course, the institute provides you with an Invitation letter, Admission letter
and other Invoices, to support your visa application.
For Prospective Students At SSDN Technologies:
Read below to know more about the Indian Visa obtaining process:
Once you decide to study a specific course with us at SSDN Technologies, you should immediately follow these
procedures to procure an Indian Visa.
VISA ELIGIBILITY NORMS
- Once the student has been issued a confirmed admission letter by SSDN Technologies to study at our
institute, he/she should immediately apply for a Student Visa.
- After reaching the institute the student should get the visa thoroughly scrutinized by the institute
- It is the responsibility of the student to ensure that throughout his/her study period they live in India
on a valid visa with at least 6 months extra validity.
- In case, the initial visa is not endorsed for the entire duration of the course or the student has to
extend the stay because of their inability to complete the program in the stipulated time, then the
student should re-apply for an extension of the visa before the current visa expires.
- It is the responsibility of the student to ensure that the visa should be applied for in advance. It takes
3-8 weeks to get an Indian Visa. Keep in constant touch with the Indian High Commission/Embassy if
VISA ON ARRIVAL (E-Visa Enabled)
- Passport should have at least six months validity along with return ticket or onward journey ticket.
- All foreign nationals need to apply for an Indian Visa in advance.
- International students who wish to study in India should obtain a Student Visa before travelling to
- You have to fill an online application form on the website of the Indian Embassy in your country.
- Usually it takes about a month to get a valid VISA after police verification and approval of credentials
- You have to, usually, apply for the Indian VISA at the Indian embassy closest to you.
Good news for foreign nationals! E-Visa Facility has been announced by the Govt. of India for passport holders
of the following countries:
|Papua New Guinea
||Republic of Korea
The e-Visa is issued to International travelers whose sole objective of visiting India is recreation, casual business visits or short term study/research. The application procedure for this type of e-Visa is enlisted below.
VISA APPLICATION PROCEDURE
- You need to apply for e-Visa online at least four days in advance of your Arrival Date in India.
- Upload your most recent photograph with a white background and a photo of a page of your Passport containing all personal details.
- Pay the requisite Visa Fee of US$ 60 per passenger online at least 4 days in advance before the intended date of travel.
- This Visa will be valid for a minimum period of 30 days from date of arrival in India.
- Take the print out of your Visa ETA and carry a copy with you at the time of travel.
- You can track the status of your application at https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa/tvoa.html